In October, I:
- Submitted to Strange Horizons;
- Submitted to the Bloody Parchment comp;
- Finished first draft of “Afterpains”;
- Received three rejections (Best Australian Stories, Spineless Wonders Short Story comp, Apocalypse Hope);
- Started a new sci-fi horror story;
- Started revising a story to submit elsewhere;
- Finished reading Business of Death and started reading Roil also by Trent Jamieson;
- Saw the official launch of Eighty Nine (my first spec fic story in print!)
Plans for November include:
- Write every day. I’m not doing NaNo but I aim to…
- finish three new short stories;
- edit three existing shorts;
- work on my Dystopian novella;
- submit to Night Terrors and possibly ASIM.
Wish me luck!